Just a note – I updated the app up at www.silverlightscreencasts.com to the RTM version of Silverlight.
Note, that does not mean that I updated the video content which is still on beta 2 and I added a note to the app to make that clear.
It took me around 25 minutes to move from beta 2 to RTM and the main problem that I encountered was that I’d written some library code that was doing bad things with Storyboards that the beta used to allow and the RTM wouldn’t and it took me a little work to hack myself out of the hole that I’d dug.
Mike mentioned that the app takes a while to load and it does. That’s mainly because there’s a pretty large XML file embedded in it so don’t blame the load time on Silverlight – it’s my fault 🙂