Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012 Events
The UK Visual team have added more dates for free events in May and June, heading out to new places like Cardiff, Nottingham and Glasgow.
We have seen a real interest in our Visual studio 2012 events since we launched in Sept 2012 and so we’d encourage all Developers, Testers, Architects, and technical decision makers to attend. You will not only learn about the capabilities and new functionality of Visual Studio 2012 and TFS, but also how ALM can help your business become more productive and cost effective.
In these sessions we will look at the Application Lifecycle Management capabilities of Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012 and how that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
· Overview of the Microsoft development tools
· Requirements capture and Agile planning
· Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
· Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
· Automated and performance testing
· Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
Tue, May 7 2013 4:29 PM