I've been catching up on my blog reading...interesting stuff I came across;
- PNRP in Windows 7 being used for "remote assistance". Sounds very cool. You can find a few PNRP examples on this blog if you search.
- Seadragon in AJAX from Live Labs - if you've seen DeepZoom in Silverlight then this is the same underlying technology (AFAIK) without the Silverlight part.
- Themes for WPF released on CodePlex ( a port of the Silverlight versions from the Silverlight Toolkit ). There's also a port of the charts up here.
- If you've not seen it yet, the WPF Toolkit got rev'd with the toolkit now containing the DataGrid, Calendar and DatePicker and the Ribbon preview being available off the same page. I thought I'd written a post about this but I've just realised it didn't get past the preview stage :-)
- ScottGu's update on Silverlight 2 and Silverlight 3 - some of that stuff "surprised" me in terms of what's being revealed here!
- VS2010 code editor is being drawn with vectors and WPF - Kenny spots it and enjoy vectors :-)
- Celso Gomes styles a Silverlight Twitter application.
- Tricky talks through "the Design Experience" at the UK Silverlight User Group - this is a cool session.
- Gareth starts to talk about DSL features in VS 2010
- Tim Anderson asks an interesting question about making parallel programming "easier"
- The BCL team talks about Code Contracts in .NET Framework 4.0
Thu, Nov 20 2008 11:59 AM